Having a successful Leander rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
As a full service Leander property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- MLS listing with realtor lockbox accesss
- Property marketing and advertising
- Property showings
- Fair market rent price analysis
- Tenant screening (credit, criminal, employment)
- Tenant security deposit collection and settlement
- Lease negotiations
- Legal document preparation
- Rent collection
- Property maintenance and repairs
- Regular property inspections
- Tenant relations and services
- Emergency response
- Lease renewals
- Property make-ready
- Tenant evictions and judgments
- Landlord and property code compliance
- Monthly accounting and annual tax reporting
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by
completing the form .
FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS
Provide the address of your rental property for a free estimation of rent value:
Leander is a city in Williamson and Travis counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 26,521 at the 2010 census, and 62,608 at the 2019 census estimate. A suburb just north of Austin, and part of the Greater Austin metropolitan area, it was the fastest-growing city in the United States between 2018 and 2019.